Do you have a skill to offer a Charity?
Consider becoming a small Charity Trustee
Charitable Boards throughout East Lothian are looking for people who are interested in helping to run a Charity and can spare 2 – 3 hours per month.
You don’t need lots of experience just enthusiasm, commitment and desire to make a difference. Training can be arranged for new Trustees.
Would you like to:
- Help a cause you care about
- Put your skills to good use
- Discover the realities of running a voluntary organisation
- Gain management experience
- Enhance your CV
- Develop your skills through being exposed to new experiences and challenges
Then Trusteeship could be for you!
Contact us to find out more!
We’d love to help place you with a local Charity that means something to you and who are actively seeking new Trustees.