Trustees’ Week 13-17 Nov 2017
Do you have skill to offer a Charity?
Spare a few hours a month to volunteer for a local Charity?
Thought about becoming a Charity Trustee?
Charitable Boards are keen to utilise a diverse range of skills, including financial, management, business administration, PR, marketing, and IT. However, you don’t need lots of experience – just enthusiasm, passion, commitment and a desire to make a difference.
If you’re keen to:
- Put your existing skills to good use
- Help a cause you care about
- Learn about management and strategy in a voluntary setting
- Discover the realities of running a voluntary organisation
- Gain management experience
- Develop your skills through being exposed to new experiences and challenges
- Enhance your CV
Then Trusteeship could be for you!
Alternatively, find out how you can undertake some volunteering or volunteer for a one-off event.
Contact us to find out more!
We’d love to help place you with a local Charity that means something to you and who are actively seeking new Trustees.
Call STRiVE on 0131 665 3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org