Inspiring Volunteering Awards 2017
Nominations are now open for the Inspiring Volunteer Awards 2017! The Awards are organised by STRiVE, the Third Sector Interface for East Lothian, to recognise and celebrate the wide-ranging achievement and significant impact that volunteers make within the county.
This is your chance to tell us who makes a difference in your community. Take a look through the categories below and tell us why you think your Volunteer or Volunteer Team should receive an Inspiring Volunteering Award.
Short listed nominees will be invited to the Award Ceremony in late November 2017 where each category winner will be presented with an Award Trophy and all runners up will be presented with a certificate.
1. Fundraising & Retail Volunteer of the Year
2. Health and Wellbeing Volunteer of the Year
3. Environmental and Education Volunteer of the Year
4. Volunteer Team of the Year
5. Young Volunteer of the Year (Under 25)
6. Outstanding Trustee of the Year
7. Lifelong Commitment to Volunteering
The closing date for nominations is 11th October 2017. Nomination packs are available to download here.