South Hall, Pollock Halls Campus, Edinburgh
The conference programme will include:
– Developing practice and present day challenges
– Personality disorders and chaotic lifestyles
– Elder abuse
– Interaction of the 3 Acts – complexities in practice
- Kathryn Mackay, Lecturer in Social Work, University of Stirling
- Dr. Tim Agnew, Consultant Psychiatrist / Psychotherapist, Newcraigs Hospital, Inverness
- Lesley Carcary, Director Elder Abuse Scotland
- Professor Jill Stavert, Edinburgh Napier University
Who Should Attend?
This is a multi-agency event, which will be of interest to practitioners from: NHS, health & social care, criminal justice, police and third sector services.
To book online please visit https://book.shsc.scot/mappa2017
or for further information please contact Victoria Delargy on 0131 275 7925 or NSS.firstname.lastname@example.org
The final programme will be circulated with the booking confirmation