A SCIO (Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation) is a fairly new form of registered charity. Our training session will focus on what’s required to become a SCIO, including governance, the charity test, legislative expectations and Trustee responsibilities.
As a result of this training you will:
- have a greater understanding of what a SCIO is and whether it is the right legal structure for your organisation
- know how your organisation can meet the charity test
- have the necessary information on how to apply to become a SCIO
- have an awareness of what is expected of Trustees
- know what is available to you
To book a place, please complete the form below;